Wants to watch the latest Hollywood Movies, Web Series & TV Shows for free? If yes, then you’ve come up to the right place. Here we have provided Movies IPTV M3U Playlist URLs that you can use to watch the latest movies, top pics, exclusive content, and other entertainment videos.
Table of Contents
Movies & Series IPTV M3U Playlist URLs
There are many places where you can watch movies that include Streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video, which offer a wide selection of movies you can watch online.
Cable and satellite television providers often offer movie channels that you can watch on your TV. You can also rent or purchase movies on websites like Amazon, Google Play, and Apple’s iTunes store.
Moreover, many local libraries offer movies that you can borrow for free. But all these options require money to access their services.
But if you want to surf some exclusive content for free, you can switch to IPTV. IPTV, or Internet Protocol Television, is a method of delivering television content over the internet.
However, you don’t have to download any 3rd party app to watch movies. You can easily do it using your default media player or VLC Media Player.
So without wasting any time, let’s get started.
Movies IPTV M3U Playlist URLs – English (Updated – February 1, 2024)
- Latest Movies & Series: https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/categories/movies.m3u
- Comedy: https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/categories/comedy.m3u
- Entertainment: https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/categories/entertainment.m3u
- Documentary: https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/categories/documentary.m3u
- Fashion: https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/categories/fashion.m3u
- Food: https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/categories/food.m3u
- Kids: https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/categories/kids.m3u
How to stream Movies with IPTV M3U URLs?
An M3U file is a playlist file that contains a list of URLs to audio or video files. These files are often used to stream audio and video content over the internet.
If you want to stream IPTV Movies using an M3U file, you will need to use a media player that supports M3U files. Some popular media players that can do this include VLC, Kodi, and GSE Smart IPTV.
To stream an M3U file:
- Download and install a media player that supports M3U files.
- Copy and paste the above Movies IPTV Playlist m3u URLs into your web browser and click on the search button. Now a .m3u file will download shortly on your device.
- Open the M3U file in your media player. The media player will use the URLs in the file to stream the audio or video content.
- Use the controls in your media player to play, pause, and skip through the content as desired.
That’s it!! The player will start streaming movies on your screen. You can watch your favorite ones too.