Are you also facing Sportz TV not working issues on your Firestick? In this article, I will guide you on how to fix the Sportz TV IPTV Channels not working on Firestick or Fire TV in 2023.
Causes of Sportz TV IPTV Not Working:
Sportz TV is the home of 13,300+ Live HD Premium Channels in which you can enjoy the latest movies, TV shows, News, Sports, Documentaries, Kid’s content, etc. You can also get on-demand content and enjoy them at HD quality.
But do you know that How Sportz TV provides unlimited service at a reasonable price? They use IPTV software to provide their content directly on your Mobile, Smart TV, PC, or Firestick.
Recently, they had to migrate their service to a new platform after the shutdown of the popular IPTV software solution provider Xtream Codes. It heavily impacted all the Sportz TV users and they couldn’t use this app.
Recommended Read: How to Fix SO Player Not Working on Firestick (2023)
Now they are working to fix all types of errors and bugs in the app. But many users are still facing issues while using the Sportz TV app. When any user tries to open the app, it crashes every time, the content doesn’t load properly, and they see a black screen only.
Well, We have found some possible methods to fix the Sportz TV IPTV Channels not working issue on Firestick or Fire TV. So without wasting any more time, let’s get rid of this issue.
How to Fix Sportz TV IPTV Not Working on Firestick?
As I mentioned above, Sportz TV has migrated to a new platform, the app data should be updated to the new version. The older version can be conflicting with the new service settings on the server.
So it is recommended that you should install the latest version of the Sportz TV app. However, the Sportz TV app is not available on the Amazon app store, so you can’t update this app from there.
You’ll have to download the latest version of the Sportz TV app from their official website.
Before installing the latest version of this app, we recommend you delete the older version of this app from your Amazon Firestick.
- Launch the Firestick on your TV.
- Go to “Settings“ from the Home Menu.
- Choose “Applications“.
- Select “Manage Installed Applications“.
- Choose the “Sportz TV” app.
- Now select the “Uninstall” option from the list.
Install the Latest Version of the Sportz TV app.
After uninstalling the older version of the Sportz TV app, you’ll have to install the latest version. We will download this app using the Downloader tool on Firestick.
If you haven’t installed the Downloader tool, then follow the below steps to install it.
- Open the App Store on your Firestick and search for “Downloader” without any quotes.
- Now choose the first result to install the Downloader tool.
Once the Downloader tool gets installed on your device, open it and follow the below steps carefully.
- Open the Downloader app and click on “Settings”.
- Go back to “HOME” in the app and type this URL in the URL box: https://www.dropbox.com/s/flhc47kmq2intjq/Sportz%20TV.apk?raw=1
- If it asks for the app code, then type the below code in the box:
- Finally, click on the “Install” button.
When the app is installed on your Firestick, open it and log in to your account using your credentials. If the Sportz TV IPTV app is still not working, then look for the second method below.
Fix Sportz TV IPTV Channels Not Working Issue
If the Sportz TV app is not opening, then try to refresh and change the DNS.
- Open the Sportz TV app.
- On the login screen, you can see a Refresh DNS option.
- Simply click on it and wait for a while.
- Now enter your Name, Username, and Password.
- Hit the Add User button.
So this is all we know about How to Fix Sportz TV IPTV Not Working on Firestick in 2023. You can contact the customer support of the Sportz TV app, they are available 24/7 to help you.
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask us via below comment section.
Recommended for You:
- How to Fix Sky Go Not Working on Firestick/ Fire TV in 2023?
- How to Watch Yellowstone on Firestick or Fire TV in 2023?