Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms with millions of users all over the world. One of the unique features of Snapchat is Bitmoji, which allows users to create a cartoon avatar that represents them. With Bitmoji, users can create a personalized sticker that they can use in their snaps or chats. But, what if you want to change your Bitmoji gender on Snapchat?
If you are a Snapchat user who wants to update your Bitmoji gender, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will guide you through the steps on how to change your Bitmoji gender on Snapchat. Whether you are looking to switch from male to female or vice versa, we have got you covered. So, let’s get started!
What is Bitmoji?
Bitmoji is a personal emoji that represents you in a cartoon-like avatar form. It was created by Bitstrips and later acquired by Snapchat in 2016. Bitmoji is integrated into Snapchat, allowing users to create a personalized avatar that they can use as stickers in their snaps, chats, and other creative content on the platform.
With Bitmoji, users can choose their facial features, skin tone, hairstyle, clothing, accessories, and more to create a cartoon representation that looks like them.
It provides a fun and creative way for users to express themselves on Snapchat and make their conversations more personalized.
How to Change Your Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat?
You can change your Bitmoji gender on Snapchat by unlinking it. However, you’ll have to redesign your avatar from scratch.
- Open Snapchat on your smartphone and tap on your Profile icon.
- Now click on the Settings (gear) icon on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down below and tap the Bitmoji option.
- There you can see several options to customize your Bitmoji avatar. If you tap the “Edit my Bitmoji” option, then it will allow you allow to change the appearance or outfit of your avatar, but not the gender.
- So hit the Unlink my Bitmoji option.
- Confirm your choice by tapping the “Unlink” button. Note: This will delete your previous Bitmoji avatars.
- Once done, tap the Create Bitmoji option and now you can change your Gender to either Male or Female. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your Avatar.
How to change the gender of my Bitmoji on Bitmoji App?
- Open the Bitmoji app, and tap on the Settings (gear) icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap ‘My Data‘
- Tap ‘Reset Avatar’
- Confirm your choice by tapping the “Reset” button.
So this is the full process to change your Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat in 2023. I hope you like this article, and if you have any queries regarding this, then feel free to ask us via the below comment section.